Alton Permanent Gazebo
A versatile self-draining tensile fabric square conic permanent gazebo system
One of our bestselling products, the Alton is a modular structure available in a wide range of sizes that can be installed as single units or coupled together to form large waterproof covered areas.
This permanent gazebo is most commonly deployed as an outdoor dining canopy or outdoor classroom, the Alton is the number one choice for schools, colleges and restaurants where an all-weather permanent solution has been sought.
The tensile fabric cones are manufactured from semi-translucent lacquered PVC-coated polyester fabric providing a bright comfortable space that is safe from harmful UV rays, the sturdy steel box framework carries away rainwater via built-in gutters and downpipes and is supplied fully galvanised and powder coated to a RAL colour of choice.
Similar to the Alton is our Fontwell which utilises the same tensile fabric cone, however the framework does not have the integrated guttering system that the Alton has.
Prices from £9,300 + VAT
- Wide range of fabric colours available
- Wide range of sizes
- Fully adaptable including custom designs
- Accessories include lighting & IR heating
- Warranted for ten years under tension
- ArcCan installation teams operate Worldwide
- Warranty: 10-years on all parts
- Structure Framework & Finish: Steel shot blast, zinc sprayed and polyester powder coated to any standard RAL or BS colour
- Structure Width: Min 3m to Max 6m clear-span
- Structure Length: Min 3m to Max 6m clear-span
- Structure Area: 9m2 to 36m2
- Canopy Style: Conic
- Canopy Shape: Square
- Free Standing: Yes
- Available Fabric: PVC-Coated Waterproof
- Modular Structure: Yes
- Sides Available: Yes
- Gutters: Yes