Concord Hypar Canopy
A tensile fabric hypar canopy with four curved tubular steel posts
The Concord hypar (sail) with its four graceful curved columns has been much admired since we launched it in 2005 and we have sold more of these than any other of our standard structures.
A common misconception about sail canopies is that they aren't suited for year-round use. This is because a significant number of hypar canopies are fitted with a porous shade sail material, but with all ArcCan Hypar Canopies we offer the choice of both porous shade only and fully waterproof fabric, meaning a permanent solution is possible and that longevity doesn't have to be compromised in the search for style.
By rolling heavy-duty CHS steel tubes to a specifically engineered radius, the tension in the canopy is maintained without any visible deflection. Designed to withstand inclement weather conditions, this permanent tensile fabric canopy creates a covered area that is both practical and chic, finding favour in hotels, restaurants and private gardens alike.
Often specified with stainless steel columns, this version is the ultimate in good looks with maintenance free longevity.
As with all of ArcCan's standard products, the Concord Hypar Canopy is guaranteed for 10-years against heavy rain, wind and snow, and with a 20-year minimum life expectancy, you have the assurance you are investing for the future.
Prices from £7,500 + VAT
- Wide range of fabric colours available
- Fully adaptable including custom designs
- Warranted for ten years under tension
- ArcCan installation teams operate Worldwide
- Warranty: 10-years on all parts
- Structure Framework & Finish: Steel shot blast, zinc sprayed and polyester powder coated to any standard RAL or BS colour
- Structure Width: Min 4m to Max 7m (one unit)
- Structure Length: Min 4m to Max 7m (one unit)
- Structure Area: From 16m2
- Canopy Style: Hypar (Hyperbolic Paraboloid)
- Canopy Shape: 4 Sided Polygon
- Free Standing: Yes
- Available Fabric: PVC-Coated Waterproof or Porous Knitted Shade Cloth
- Modular Structure: No
- Sides Available: No
- Gutters: No