Curzon Hypar Canopy
A tensile fabric hypar canopy within two opposed curved arches
The Curzon arched hypar was first envisaged as a neat solution for providing a stylish all-weather shade in a small garden or courtyard.
Fitted with either an architectural PVC membrane or porous shade cloth, tension is formed by joining an upturned curved spar at right angles onto a similar arch with two legs, enabling it to be installed into a corner unobtrusively. The Curzon can be installed onto two concrete foundation pads, or for minimal disruption and flexibility, the structure can be installed in weighted planters.
Designed to withstand inclement weather conditions, this permanent tensile fabric canopy creates a covered area that is both practical and smart. Often specified with stainless steel columns, this version is the ultimate in good looks with maintenance-free longevity. From residential rooftops to national health clubs - the Curzon is a popular choice for clients wanting to bring outside in and make the most of their facilities.
Pair with ArcCan infra-red heaters and LED lights for the ultimate alfresco experience!
As with all of ArcCan's standard products, the Curzon Hypar Canopy is guaranteed for 10-years against heavy rain, wind and snow, and with a 20-year minimum life expectancy, you have the assurance you are investing for the future.
Prices from £5,350 + VAT
- Wide range of fabric colours available
- Fully adaptable including custom designs
- Warranted for ten years under tension
- ArcCan installation teams operate worldwide
- Warranty: 10-years on all parts
- Structure Framework & Finish: Steel shot blast, zinc sprayed and polyester powder coated to any standard RAL or BS colour
- Structure Width: Min 3m to Max 6m
- Structure Length: Min 3m to Max 6m
- Structure Area: From 9m2
- Canopy Style: Hypar (Hyperbolic Paraboloid)
- Canopy Shape: 4 Sided Polygon
- Free Standing: Yes
- Available Fabric: PVC-Coated Waterproof or Porous Knitted Shade Cloth
- Modular Structure: No
- Sides Available: No
- Gutters: No