Hexham Hypar Canopy
A tensile fabric hypar canopy with straight columns and side spars
The Hexham tensile fabric hypar shade structure is similar to a Coolspan but has straight columns with side spars for stability. This tensile fabric structure is a classic for a reason. The simple yet elegant design provides a stable shade structure at a lower cost than a standard hypar canopy.
The Hexham is available with either waterproof or porous canopies. Designed to withstand windy and rainy conditions, this semi-permanent fabric canopy is widely specified as a school playground shelter but works equally well as a stylish shade in a hotel, restaurant or private garden.
A common misconception about sail canopies is that they aren't suited for year-round use. This is because a significant number of hypar canopies are fitted with a porous shade sail material, but with all ArcCan Hypar Canopies we offer the choice of both porous shade only and fully waterproof fabric, meaning a permanent solution is possible and that longevity doesn't have to be compromised in the search for style.
We have an extensive range of fabric colours that can be neutral or bold and can be configured to suit the location whether that be modern or traditional. Most hypar modules are square, but it's also possible to design structures that are slightly rectangular or irregular.
As with all of ArcCan's standard products, the Hexham Hypar Canopy is guaranteed for 10-years against heavy rain, wind and snow, and with a 20-year minimum life expectancy, you have the assurance you are investing for the future.
Prices from £4,600 + VAT
- All components bolt together for ease of assembly or break-down
- Wide range of fabric colours available
- Fully adaptable including custom designs
- Warranted for ten years under tension
- ArcCan installation teams operate worldwide
- Warranty: 10-years on all parts
- Structure Framework & Finish: Steel shot blast, zinc sprayed and polyester powder coated to any standard RAL or BS colour
- Structure Width: Min 3m to Max 6m (one unit)
- Structure Length: Min 3m to Max 6m (one unit)
- Structure Area: From 9m2
- Canopy Style: Hypar (Hyperbolic Paraboloid)
- Canopy Shape: 4 Sided Polygon
- Free Standing: Yes
- Available Fabric: PVC-Coated Waterproof or Porous Knitted Shade Cloth
- Modular Structure: Yes
- Sides Available: Yes
- Gutters: No