Kite Hypar Canopy
A cantilevered hypar canopy tensioned underneath curved spars
The Kite is a cantilevered hypar shade structure that can be installed onto a single concrete foundation or even a weighted planter for minimal disruption. The claw style with a single offset column minimises the room taken up by the supporting structure and provides a useful clear span space.
This makes it ideal for use as a luxury swimming pool canopy or outdoor dining canopy. The tensile fabric membrane is manufactured from semi-translucent lacquered PVC coated polyester providing a light comfortable space that is safe from harmful UV rays. The Kite is also available with a knitted shade cloth option.
From private patios to hospital play areas - the Kite is a popular choice for clients wanting to bring outside in and make the most of their facilities. Pair with ArcCan infra-red heaters and LED lights for the ultimate alfresco experience!
As with all of ArcCan's standard products, the Kite Outdoor Dining Canopy is guaranteed for 10-years against heavy rain, wind and snow, and with a 20-year minimum life expectancy, you have the assurance you are investing for the future.
Prices from £4,800 + VAT
- Wide range of fabric colours available
- Fully adaptable including custom designs
- Warranted for ten years under tension
- ArcCan installation teams operate Worldwide
- Warranty: 10-years on all parts
- Structure Framework & Finish: Steel shot blast, zinc sprayed and polyester powder coated to any standard RAL or BS colour
- Structure Width: Min 3m to Max 6m
- Structure Length: Min 3m to Max 6m
- Structure Area: From 9m2
- Canopy Style: Hypar (Hyperbolic Paraboloid)
- Canopy Shape: 4 Sided Polygon
- Free Standing: Yes
- Available Fabric: PVC-Coated Waterproof or Porous Knitted Shade Cloth
- Modular Structure: No
- Sides Available: No
- Gutters: No