Landsdowne Barrel Vault Entrance Canopy
A tensile fabric barrel vault canopy
Have you always wanted to make the entrance to your facilities more visually appealing? The Lansdowne has been designed specifically as an entrance canopy, with just two columns, one either side of the doorway, the structure can be independently sited or if preferred attached to the wall above the entrance as well.
This barrel vault canopy is fabricated from H/D tubular steel with a patterned tensile fabric canopy and is stabilized with stainless steel cables attached overhead, making it an interesting and stylish portico.
Aside from an entrance canopy, the Landsdowne could also be a fantastic shading solution for a variety of other uses including spectator seating at sports stadiums or outdoor performance spaces, or even as waterproof shelter over a car park.
As with all of ArcCan's standard products, the Landsdown Entrance Canopy is guaranteed for 10-years against heavy rain, wind and snow, and with a 20-year minimum life expectancy, you have the assurance you are investing for the future.
Prices from £5,300 + VAT
- Wide range of fabric colours available
- Fully adaptable including custom designs
- Warranted for ten years under tension
- ArcCan installation teams operate Worldwide
- Warranty: 10-years on all parts
- Structure Framework & Finish: Steel shot blast, zinc sprayed and polyester powder coated to any standard RAL or BS colour
- Structure Width: From 4m
- Structure Length: From 3m
- Structure Area: From 12m2
- Canopy Style: Barrel Vault
- Free Standing: Yes
- Available Fabric: PVC-Coated Waterproof
- Modular Structure: Yes
- Sides Available: Yes
- Gutters: No (optional)