Lingfield Architectural Umbrella
A hexagonal coned umbrella with an offset tubular steel column
The Lingfield is a wonderfully practical conic umbrella supplied with waterproof PVC fabric and an offset column that makes it perfect for creating areas of clear-span shelter.
There are few situations where an architectural umbrella wouldn't add value to an outdoor space both in private or public settings. This is why the Lingfield is often specified for schools, restaurants, and hotels as a reliable all-weather shading solution.
Available in sizes up to 8 metres diameter as one module, and for large spaces this architectural umbrella design can accommodate multiple units of cover. Pair with ArcCan infra-red heaters and LED lights for the ultimate alfresco experience!
This is a fully engineered all-weather structure that is both practical and good to look at, boasting long a long lifespan and low maintenance. As with all of ArcCan's standard products, the Lingfield Architectural Umbrella is guaranteed for 10-years against heavy rain, wind and snow, and with a 20-year minimum life expectancy, you have the assurance you are investing for the future.
Prices from £8,600 + VAT
- Wide range of fabric colours available
- Accessories include lighting & IR Heating
- Warranted for ten years under tension
- ArcCan installation teams operate Worldwide
- Warranty: 10-years on all parts
- Structure Framework & Finish: Steel shot blast, zinc sprayed and polyester powder coated to any standard RAL or BS colour
- Structure Size: Min 3m to Max 8m diameter (one unit)
- Structure Area: From 7m2
- Canopy Style: Conic
- Canopy Shape: Hexagonal
- Free Standing: Yes
- Available Fabric: PVC-Coated Waterproof or Porous Knitted Shade Cloth
- Modular Structure: Yes
- Sides Available: No
- Gutters: No (optional)