Oxford Barrel Vault Canopy
A tensile fabric double cantilever barrel-vault shade structure
The Oxford is a fully engineered tensile fabric double cantilever barrel vault canopy with a central gutter to collect and drain rainwater down the legs.
Big enough to cover two cars side by side as a premium carport, it can also provide shade and rain protection in a number of different applications such as walkways, and with add-on units can be extended as far as is needed. Fabricated from H/D tubular steel with formed tensile fabric canopies, these structures offer a long-term solution for the protection of vehicles and pedestrians from rain, snow, direct sunlight, tree sap and bird lime.
As with all of ArcCan's standard products, the Oxford Barrel Vault Canopy is guaranteed for 10-years against heavy rain, wind and snow, and with a 20-year minimum life expectancy, you have peace of mind that you are investing for the future.
Price from £5,500 + VAT
- Wide range of fabric colours available
- Accessories include lighting & IR heating
- Fully adaptable including custom designs
- Warranted for ten years under tension
- ArcCan installation teams operate Worldwide
- Warranty: 10-years on all parts
- Structure Framework & Finish: Steel shot blast, zinc sprayed and polyester powder coated to any standard RAL or BS colour
- Structure Width: From 4m
- Structure Length: From 4m
- Structure Area: From 16m2
- Canopy Style: Barrel Vault
- Free Standing: Yes
- Available Fabric: PVC-Coated Waterproof
- Modular Structure: Yes
- Sides Available: No
- Gutters: No (optional)