Royale Hypar Canopy
A tensile fabric conic canopy with curved tubular steel posts
The Royale is a tensile fabric structure capable of uplifting any outdoor space, particularly in courtyards and open public spaces.
The hypar canopy membrane is accompanied by eight graceful curved steel columns to create a very attractive, versatile structure. Designed to withstand inclement weather conditions, this permanent tensile fabric structure creates a covered area that is both practical and chic, finding favour in schools, hotels, restaurants and events venues.
The Royale can be specified with stainless steel columns to offer the ultimate in good looks with maintenance-free longevity.
We have an extensive range of fabric colours that can be neutral or bold and can be configured to suit the location whether that be modern or traditional. Most hypar modules are square, but it's also possible to design structures that are slightly rectangular or irregular.
As with all of ArcCan's standard products, the Royale Hypar Canopy is guaranteed for 10-years against heavy rain, wind and snow, and with a 20-year minimum life expectancy, you have peace of mind that you are investing for the future.
- Alternative sizes and configurations available
- Lighting and heating options
- Warranted for ten years under tension
- ArcCan installation teams operate Worldwide
- Warranty: 10-years on all parts
- Structure Framework & Finish: Steel shot blast, zinc sprayed and polyester powder coated to any standard RAL or BS colour
- Structure Width: Min 10m
- Structure Length: Min 10m
- Structure Area: From 100m2
- Canopy Style: Hypar (Hyperbolic Paraboloid)
- Canopy Shape: 8 Sided Polygon
- Free Standing: Yes
- Available Fabric: PVC-Coated Waterproof
- Modular Structure: Yes
- Sides Available: No
- Gutters: No (Optional)