Southdown Covered Walkway
A freestanding single pitch walkway with steel frame and polycarbonate roof
The Southdown is a sturdy canopy solution consisting of a powder-coated steel frame with integrated gutters and is fitted with 25mm opal polycarbonate roof sheets. Available as a freestanding unit or wall-mounted to an existing building depending on the project requirements.
The installation of a covered walkway ensures your staff, clients and visitors don’t have to brave the elements. Covered walkways offer excellent protection against harsher weather conditions, which could ultimately have a positive effect on the health and well-being of your employees. The Southdown has been installed in a variety of settings including schools and sports grounds.
As with all of ArcCan's standard products, the Southdown Covered Walkway is guaranteed for 10-years against heavy rain, wind and snow, and with a 20-year minimum life expectancy, you have the assurance you are investing for the future.
Prices from £1,500 + VAT
- Wide range of fabric colours available
- Accessories include lighting and IR heating
- Warranted for 10 years under tension
- ArcCan installation teams operate worldwide
- Warranty: 10-years on the structure, 2-years on the electrics
- Structure Framework & Finish: Aluminium, polyester powder coated
- Structure Width: Min 1.5m to Max 4.5m
- Structure Length: Min 2m to Max 7m
- Structure Area: From 3m2
- Standard Colours: Iron Grey, Corten, RAL 1013 Ivory Sand, RAL 1013 Ivory Semi-Gloss, RAL 9006 Bright Aluminium Matt, RAL 9006 Grigio Sable, RAL 9010 White Semi-Gloss and RAL 9016 White Sand
- Custom Colours: Tiger Coating Class 2, RAL Other
- Fully Retracting Roof: Yes
- Free Standing: Yes or Wall Mounted
- Available Fabric: PVC Precontraint 622 Fire-Resistant Waterproof
- Modular Structure: Yes
- Sides Available: Yes
- Gutters: Yes