Victory Wall-Mounted Hypar Canopy
A tensile fabric hypar wall-mounted canopy
The Victory is an attractive hypar canopy that attaches to a suitable building on one side and maintains sufficient tension with sturdy steel columns and backstays.
The Victory was designed for a client that wanted the style of a sail canopy (hypar) but with as few posts as possible to minimise the risk of injury for children running around in the playground. This versatile structure comprises just two tubular steel columns, available with cables or solid rod backstays complete with either waterproof or porous canopies.
Sizes start from 14 square metres increasing up to 95 square metres of covered space free from intermediary posts. From hospital entrances to school playgrounds and more - the Victory has many useful applications.
As with all of ArcCan's standard products, the Victory Wall-Mounted Hypar Canopy is guaranteed for 10-years against heavy rain, wind and snow, and with a 20-year minimum life expectancy, you have peace of mind that you are investing for the future.
- Wide range of fabric colours available
- Fully adaptable including custom designs
- Warranted for ten years under tension
- ArcCan installation teams operate Worldwide
- Warranty: 10-years on all parts
- Structure Framework & Finish: Steel shot blast, zinc sprayed and polyester powder coated to any standard RAL or BS colour
- Structure Width: Min 4m to Max 10m
- Structure Length: Min 3.5m to Max 9.5m
- Structure Area: From 14m2
- Canopy Style: Hypar (Hyperbolic Paraboloid)
- Canopy Shape: Square
- Free Standing: Wall-Mounted Only
- Available Fabric: PVC-Coated Waterproof or Porous Knitted Shade Cloth
- Modular Structure: No
- Sides Available: No
- Gutters: No (Optional)