Waverley Barrel Vault Canopy
A tensile fabric cantilever barrel vault canopy
The Waverley is a fully engineered structure that has been designed specifically with school play areas in mind but would work equally as well as a bus shelter, car or cycle cover.
This barrel vault canopy is fabricated from H/D tubular steel with a patterned tensile fabric canopy, resulting in a premium and stylish alternative to polycarbonate clad shelters.
Waverley structures come in a variety of sized modules making them very versatile, fulfilling a wide range of applications with ease.
As with all of ArcCan's standard products, the Waverley Barrel Vault Canopy is guaranteed for 10-years against heavy rain, wind and snow, and with a 20-year minimum life expectancy, you have the assurance you are investing for the future.
- Wide range of fabric colours available
- Fully adaptable including custom designs
- Warranted for ten years under tension
- ArcCan installation teams operate Worldwide
- Warranty: 10-years on all parts
- Structure Framework & Finish: Steel shot blast, zinc sprayed and polyester powder coated to any standard RAL or BS colour
- Structure Width: From 4m to 10m (One unit)
- Structure Length: From 4m to 10m (One unit)
- Structure Area: From 16m2
- Canopy Style: Barrel Vault
- Free Standing: Yes
- Available Fabric: PVC-Coated Waterproof or Porous Knitted Shade Cloth
- Modular Structure: Yes
- Sides Available: No
- Gutters: No (optional)