Aintree Cantilevered Umbrella
Enabling clear-span waterproof protection for outdoor dining and play areas
The Aintree is a stunning permanent square conic tensile fabric umbrella with an offset column, capable of providing clear-span waterproof and shade coverage for a variety of uses.
This cantilevered umbrella is a popular choice for school playgrounds as the singular offset post can be positioned in a way that minimises the risk of child injury.
Another excellent deployment of this attractive tensile fabric canopy is in a restaurant, pub or hotel for alfresco dining. In contrast to cost-effective but poor quality pub parasols - the Aintree is a reliable outdoor dining canopy that offers a minimum of 20-years of permanent use.
Tensile fabric structures represent an excellent investment with a long life and low maintenance and the Aintree is no exception. This is a fully engineered all-weather structure that is both practical and good to look at. The high translucency of the fabric creates covered spaces that aren't too dark. For the ultimate experience, pair the Aintree with ArcCan infra-red heaters to ensure usage in all weathers.
Available in any size from 3m square up to 6m square, with 43 colours to choose from for the waterproof PVC fabric.
Looking for a centre post umbrella? Then either the Goodwood or Cranleigh are great options.
Prices from £7,300 + VAT
- Wide range of fabric colours available
- Accessories include lighting and IR heating
- Warranted for 10 years under tension
- ArcCan installation teams operate worldwide
- Warranty: 10-years on all parts
- Structure Framework & Finish: Steel shot blast, zinc sprayed and polyester powder coated to any standard RAL or BS colour
- Structure Width: Min 3m to Max 6m
- Structure Length: Min 3m to Max 6m
- Structure Area: 9m2 to 36m2
- Canopy Style: Conic
- Canopy Shape: Square
- Free Standing: Yes
- Available Fabric: PVC-Coated Waterproof
- Modular Structure: No
- Sides Available: No
- Gutters: No