Cranleigh Architectural Umbrella
A tensile fabric hexagonal conic umbrella with a tubular steel column
The Cranleigh is a highly modular fixed umbrella that can be used to cover any outdoor space from 3 metres square and up.
The architectural PVC membrane is supported by an exceptionally strong steel column with six horizontal radiating spars secured with tubular steel struts. Either stainless steel boundary cables and beautiful scalloped edges or a fixed edge perimeter can be fitted where rainwater management is a concern.
Available in sizes up to 8 metres diameter as one module, and for large spaces this architectural umbrella design can accommodate multiple units of cover.
There are few situations where an architectural umbrella wouldn't add value to an outdoor space both in private or public settings. This is why the Cranleigh is often specified for schools, home and garden, restaurants, and hotels as a reliable all-weather shading solution.
Pair with ArcCan infra-red heaters and LED lights for the ultimate alfresco experience!
As with all of ArcCan's standard products, the Cranleigh Architectural Umbrella is guaranteed for 10-years against heavy rain, wind and snow, and with a 20-year minimum life expectancy, you have the assurance you are investing for the future.
Prices from £6,800 + VAT
- Wide range of fabric colours available
- Accessories include lighting & IR Heating
- Custom designs include multi-conic styles
- Warranted for ten years under tension
- ArcCan installation teams operate Worldwide
- Warranty: 10-years on all parts
- Structure Framework & Finish: Steel shot blast, zinc sprayed and polyester powder coated to any standard RAL or BS colour
- Structure Size: Min 3m to Max 8m diameter (one unit)
- Structure Area: From 7m2
- Canopy Style: Conic
- Canopy Shape: Hexagonal
- Free Standing: Yes
- Available Fabric: PVC-Coated Waterproof or Porous Knitted Shade Cloth
- Modular Structure: Yes
- Sides Available: No
- Gutters: No (optional)