Epsom Covered Walkway
A tensile fabric barrel vault walkway canopy
The Epsom is a fully engineered tensile fabric barrel vault walkway canopy. Fabricated from H/D tubular steel with patterned tensile fabric canopies, these structures provide a pleasant alternative to polycarbonate clad structures that don't absorb the heat and sounds as well.
The Epsom covered walkway is modular and comes in a variety of sized modules making it very versatile, fulfilling a wide range of applications with ease. A major benefit of tensile architecture is the ability to cover vast spans with minimal structural steel, and a barrel vault design is the most efficient for such applications.
A barrel vault canopy has many potential uses, whether that be to span alongside a building to provide a cost-effective extension, a covered walkway link between buildings or even as a forecourt canopy in a petrol station.
Supplied with stainless steel boundary cables as standard although gutters and downpipes can be integrated into the design depending on specification.
As with all of ArcCan's standard products, the Epsom Covered Walkway is guaranteed for 10-years against heavy rain, wind and snow, and with a 20-year minimum life expectancy, you have the assurance you are investing for the future.
Prices from £5,500 + VAT
- Wide range of fabric colours available
- Fully adaptable including custom designs
- Warranted for ten years under tension
- ArcCan installation teams Operate worldwide
- Warranty: 10-years on all parts
- Structure Framework & Finish: Steel shot blast, zinc sprayed and polyester powder coated to any standard RAL or BS colour
- Structure Width: From 3m
- Structure Length: From 3m
- Structure Area: From 9m2
- Canopy Style: Barrel Vault
- Free Standing: Yes
- Available Fabric: PVC-Coated Waterproof
- Modular Structure: Yes
- Sides Available: Yes
- Gutters: No (optional)