Sandhurst Covered Walkway
A wall-mounted tensile fabric lean-to canopy with tubular steel frame
The Sandhurst is a stylish wall-mounted covered walkway with tensile fabric panels that keep users underneath dry and protected from the elements, available in a range of lengths and depths that allow flexibility of design. The roofing bars can be anchored directly to buildings, or where wall heights are restricted, cranked rear posts can be fitted to create the correct pitch angle.
Tensile fabric walkways provide many benefits over polycarbonate-roofed structures including improved aesthetics, acoustics and superior UV protection.
The incredibly sturdy tubular steel frame combined with a modular design means that any length is achievable by creating extra-long covered walkways with multiple units, or is equally suited as a stylish entrance canopy with a single unit. The Sandhurst would look at home in a variety of commercial settings as well as school playgrounds or to facilitate a covered walkway link between buildings to create a seamless transition from indoors to out.
As with all of ArcCan's standard products, the Sandhurst Covered Walkway is guaranteed for 10-years against heavy rain, wind and snow, and with a 20-year minimum life expectancy, you have the assurance you are investing for the future.
Prices from £4,950 + VAT
- Wide range of fabric colours available
- Fully adaptable including custom designs
- Warranted for ten years under tension
- ArcCan installation teams operate Worldwide
- Warranty: 10-years on all parts
- Structure Framework & Finish: Steel shot blast, zinc sprayed and polyester powder coated to any standard RAL or BS colour
- Structure Width: Min 2m to Max 5m (one unit)
- Structure Length: Min 2m to Max 5m (one unit)
- Structure Area: From 4m2
- Canopy Style: Single Pitch
- Canopy Shape: Square / Rectangular
- Free Standing: Wall-Mounted Only
- Available Fabric: PVC-Coated Waterproof
- Modular Structure: Yes
- Sides Available: Yes
- Gutters: No (Optional)