Vortex Waterproof Parasol
A tensile fabric umbrella with a collapsible roof
The Vortex is in a class above most of the parasols and umbrellas targeted at the hospitality sector and has been designed to provide year-round shade and shelter from the unpredictable British weather whilst being extremely easy to maintain.
The waterproof parasol with a collapsible fire retardant PVC canopy delivers everything you want from a parasol, from shade in the long summer days to shelter and warmth on the darkest winter evenings, and have successfully been 100km/h wind tested. The canopies can also be screen printed with branding.
The Vortex is made in Great Britain and is available with short lead times, meaning that this elegant restaurant and commercial shade can be deployed quickly and easily courtesy of ArcCan's worldwide installation team.
With an ever-growing range of installation options and accessories such as heaters and lighting, the time to invest in a waterproof parasol is now.
Prices from £3,150 + VAT
- Wide range of fabric colours available
- Accessories include lighting & IR heating
- Canopy branding
- Warranted for ten years under tension
- ArcCan installation teams operate Worldwide
- Warranty: 10-years on most parts
- Structure Framework & Finish: S316 Stainless Steel
- Structure Size: 2.8m x 2.8m, 4.2m x 4.2m or 4m x 3m
- Structure Area: From 7.84m2
- Canopy Style: Conic
- Canopy Shape: Square
- Free Standing: Yes
- Available Fabric: PVC-Coated Waterproof in Ferrari 502
- Modular Structure: No
- Sides Available: No
- Gutters: No